Parent Category: ROOT
The Cost of the Courses: as low as $7.69/hr
|Five week courses||Pay-as-you-go Classes|
|1st 5-week Course
- $69.00 if you pay on the first day of a course OR
- $59.00 if you pre-register (Submit payment at least 3 business days
before start of course or register online)
- Continuing student special:
$49.00 for if you sign up for a new 5-week course
on the last day of your current 5-week course (in studio only)
One additional Course **)
- $39 for pre-registered students,
- OR $49 on first day of class
**)A second course must overlap with the first course by 3 weeks, i.e. for three weeks you must be taking 2 classes/week. There is no discount for third courses, because this would allow one to take discounted courses forever in 3 week intervals. The second course must be taken by the same person as the 1st course, i.e. this is NOT a discount for a 2nd person.
The course fee pays for your membership in a 5 week course, which has a start and end date (see Schedule). You pay for the one course, not five individual sessions. If you miss a session, there is no makeup.
Missed class(es): If you miss one or more classes in a given course, you can ask for a $10 off your next course coupon. Limit one/course.
Please note also our refund policy below.
The class will meet once a week for 1 hour. It will meet at the same day each week -- for example, every Monday at 6:00pm. It has a start and an end date,
|Pay as you go class:
- $12 / session (Start of Season Special; Regular price $13)
Punchards are available for sale for class packages, i.e. 5x and 10x sessions. Talk to your instructor about current promotions and rates.
Too complicated? Want to save some money?
Join our membership program with Class Pass
Only $59/month for unlimited classes
How can we offer the cheapest belly dance classes in Atlanta?
We encourage you to compare us to our competition! We offer
- The best prices - we don't pay any managers or supervisors, we run our own website and do our own advertisement. It's just us, we love to dance, and we make sure to offer the best dance experience at the lowest cost.
- The most number of dances - no other dance studio even publishes the kind of dances they offer. We offer over dozens of different choreographies, at different levels, and we publish the desciption and usually have a video clip of the dance on our website for you to review (see Beginner and Advanced level dance descriptions).
- Frequent workshops - about every month we offer a one-day workshops for choreographies and specialty workshops on hot topics such as sword dancing, veil dancing, zill playing, stage makeup, sewing costumes, etc.
- We are the only studio in Atlanta that offers special programs on how to become a Restaurant Belly Dancer and how to make money with Bellygrams.
- Technique taught through choreography - while we do offer technique only classes, we believe in goal oriented learning, so we teach you one complete dance in 5 weeks, allowing you to perform, practice, and show off a complete dance every 6 weeks.
- When you want: Daily classes, at different times, so you can pick the time and day of week that works best for you
- Multiple locations - we have four locations in metro Atlanta, there's got to be one near you
- No walk-ins for choreography courses - which means no interruptions, no one slowing you down, not the same questions over and over again everytime someone new joins
- Larger classes are team-taught - if a class has more than 25 students, we use a second instructor to go around and address individual questions
- Props in store - we sell coin sashes, veils, zills, skirts, harem pants, etc. in our store at discount level prices - instead of sending you out on your own like most competitors. Compare our prices to any other local store - We beat their prices by at least 20% for any in-stock item!
- Women only - our studio is a no-man's-land. No observers, no stalkers, just us.
- Only Belly dance - no country music next door, no pole dancing, no erotic exotic no other classes going on, no workout equiptment or yoga mats lying around - belly dance is all we do.
- Students can perform - we offer many performance opportunies from Hafla dance parties to studio shows in which student groups can perform their recently learned dance.
Additional Course Discount
If you would like to take an additional course during the same 5 week session, a second course is $35.00 if you pre-register & $40.00 if you pay on the first day of that class. A second course follows the same refund policies as a regular course. Only valid for one additional course, same person must attend both courses.
Note: A second course must overlap with the first course by 3 weeks, i.e. for three weeks you must be taking 2 classes/week. There is no discount for third courses, because this would allow one to take discounted courses forever in 3 week intervals. A fourth course qualifies again for the discounted rate.
The second course must be taken by the same person as the 1st course, i.e. this is NOT a discount for a 2nd person.
Trial Out Policy
On the first day of class, I have a "special try out policy." You can come on the first day of class, participate in the class for a $10.00 class fee and if you would like, walk out the door and never come back. This hardly ever happens, but it is a policy that I have.
If you decide to stay, you will pay the remaining class fee at the and of the class and are subject to our standard refund policy from there on.
Pre-registration and Refund Policy
By pre-registering, you reserved a place for you in the class and received a discount. This means that you have reserved a spot in this class that cannot be filled by anyone else if you decide you cannot attend the course. In addition, I have already processed your paperwork and done a lot of "behind the scenes" work in anticipation of you being in the class. Hence the refund/exchange policies below apply to the funds that you have pre-paid to the studio:
- Pre-registration Period
Pre-pay online and save $10! Alternatively, pre-registrations must be hand delivered *) to the studio or postmarked at least 3 business days before the start date of the course for which you are pre-registering. Pre-registrations received after that day will not qualify for the discount.
(* If you live near the studio, you are welcome to drop off your payment by putting your pre-registration and payment into an envelope and slipping it into the mail slot, which is on the side door of the studio.)
- Non-refundable Processing Fee
In addition to any first day class fees, there will be a processing charge of $10.00 per course, if you decide for whatever reason that you cannot attend this class or any others for which you have pre-registered.
- Refund Period
If you cannot attend this class, we can switch you before week 2 (see below). You can also receive a refund, minus any class and/or processing fees, BUT you MUST ask for that refund BEFORE the second class of that course. This means that you have 7 days to make the decision. No refunds or exchange services are given after the second week of classes started. Period.
- Switching Classes
If you want to switch classes you may do so at my discretion and subject to availability, but again you must ask to do this BEFORE the second week of classes. After that, you will not be able to switch.
- Make-up Classes / Credit for missed classes
You have paid for a 5 week course, which has a start and end date. You did not pay for individual lessons to be taken at your leisure. If you miss a class, you cannot make it up and you will not receive a refund for that missed class.
NEW: You will receive up to one (1) $10 class credit coupon per course (if you miss one or more classes of a course. In other words, limit coupon one per course per student). This credit can only be used for classes (either a $10 discount of your next course, or 1x pay-as-you-go course). You must notify your instructor about your missed class the next time yu
- Workshop Refunds
Unless we cancel the workshop, there is no refund for workshops. You can sell and transfer your registration to another student, and if we have a waiting list, we are glad to help you find a purchaser.
- Show ticket Refunds
Unless we cancel the show, there is no refund for tickets. You can sell and transfer your registration to another student, and if we have a waiting list, we are glad to help you find a purchaser.
Refunds on Merchandise
We do not offer refunds. Please try on any shoes, pants, or cloths before paying. We exchange defective DVD and CDs.