The Cost of the Courses: starting at $7.69/hr
|Five week courses||Pay-as-you-go Classes|
1st 5-week Course
*)Pre-register: Submit payment at least 3 business days before start of course
- $50.00 if you pre-register *), OR
- $60.00 if you pay on the first day of class.
One additional Course **)
**)A second course must overlap with the first course by 3 weeks, i.e. for three weeks you must be taking 2 classes/week. There is no discount for third courses, because this would allow one to take discounted courses forever in 3 week intervals. The second course must be taken by the same person as the 1st course, i.e. this is NOT a discount for a 2nd person.
- $35 for pre-registered students,
- OR $45 on first day of class
The course fee pays for your membership in a 6 week course, which has a start
and end date (see Schedule). You pay for the one course, not six individual sessions. If you miss a session, there is no credit or makeup. Please note also our refund policy below.
The class will meet once a week for 1 hour. It will meet at the same day
each week -- for example, every Monday at 6:00pm. It has a start and an end date,
Pay as you go class:|
*) Discounted punch cards are available:
- $10 / session
- $8.33 / session ($50 card: 6 sessions *)
- $7.69/ hr ($100 card: 13 sessions *)
The $50 card for 5 + 1 free sessions
The $100 card for 10 + 3 free sessions
Every session you attend, one hole is punched out. You can bring a friend along - that's two holes etc. Great savings for groups.
Punch cards expire one year after being issued (or earlier for promotions).
How can we offer the cheapest belly dance classes in Atlanta?
We encourage you to compare us to our competition!
- The best prices - we don't pay any managers or supervisors, we run our own website and do our own advertisement. It's just us, we love to dance,
and we make sure to offer the best dance experience at the lowest cost.
- The most number of dances - no other dance studio even publishes the kind of dances they offer. We offer over 30 different dances, at different levels,
and we publish the desciption on our website for you to review (see Beginner and Advanced level dance descriptions).
- Special workshops - we are the only studio in Atlanta that offers special workshops on how to become a Restaurant Belly Dancer and how to make money with Bellygrams.
- Technique taught through choreography - while we do offer technique only classes, we believe in goal oriented learning, so we teach you one complete dance in 5 weeks, allowing you to perform, practice, and show off a complete dance every 6 weeks.
- The most number of classes, at different levels, at nearly every day of the week, at different times, so you can pick the time and day of week that works best for you
- Multiple locations - there's got to be one near you
- No walkins except for pay-as-you-go classes - which means no interruptions, no one slowing you down, not the same questions over and over again everytime someone new joins
- Larger classes are team-taught - if a class has more than 25 students, we use a second instructor to go around and address individual questions
- Props in store - we sell coin sashes, veils, zills, skirts, harem pants, etc. in our store at discount level prices - instead of sending you out on your own like most competitors. Compare our prices to any other local store - We beat their prices by at least 20% for any in-stock item!
- Women only - our studio is a no-man's-land. No observers, no stalkers, just us.
- Only Belly dance - no country music next door, no pole dancing, no erotic exotic no other classes going on, no workout equiptment or yoga mats lying around - belly dance is all we do.
- Students can perform - we have 4 shows a year in which student groups can perform their recently learned dance.
If you would like to take an additional course during the same 5 week session, a second course
is $35.00 if you pre-register & $40.00 if you pay on the first
day of that class. A second course follows the same
refund policies as a regular course. Only valid for one additional course, same person must attend both courses.
Note: A second course must overlap with the first course by 3 weeks, i.e. for three weeks you must be taking 2 classes/week. There is no discount for third courses, because this would allow one to take
discounted courses forever in 3 week intervals. A fourth course qualifies again for the discounted rate.
The second course must be taken by the same person as the 1st course, i.e. this is NOT a discount for a 2nd person.
Trial Out Policy
On the first day of class, I have a "special try out policy." You can come on the first day of class,
participate in the class for a $10.00 class fee and if you would like, walk out the door and never come back.
This hardly ever happens, but it is a policy that I have.
If you decide to stay, you will pay the remaining class fee at the and of the class and are subject to
our standard refund policy from there on.
Pre-registration and Refund Policy
By pre-registering, you reserved a place for you in the class and received a discount.
This means that you have reserved a spot in this class that cannot be filled by anyone else
if you decide you cannot attend the course. In addition, I have already processed your paperwork and
done a lot of "behind the scenes" work in anticipation of you being in the class.
Hence the refund/exchange policies below apply to the funds that you have pre-paid to the studio:
- Pre-registration Period
Pre-registrations must be hand delivered *) to the studio or postmarked at least 3 business days before
the start date of the course for which you are pre-registering. Pre-registrations received after that
day will not qualify for the discount.
(* If you live near the studio, you are welcome to drop off your payment by putting your pre-registration and
payment into an envelope and slipping it into the mail slot, which is on the side door of the studio.)
- Non-refundable Processing Fee
In addition to any first day class fees, there will be a processing charge of $10.00 per course,
if you decide for whatever reason that you cannot attend this class or any others for which you have pre-registered.
- Refund Period
If you cannot attend this class, you can receive a refund, minus any class and/or
processing fees, BUT you MUST ask for that refund BEFORE the second class of that 6 week course.
This means that you have 7 days to make the decision. No refunds or exchange services are given
after the second week of classes started. Period.
- Switching Classes
If you want to switch classes you may do so at my discretion and subject to availability,
but again you must ask to do this BEFORE the second week of classes. After that, you will not be able to switch.
- Make-up Classes
You have paid for a 5 week course, which has a start and end date. You did not pay for
individual lessons to be taken at your leisure. If you miss a class, you cannot make it up
and you will not receive a refund for that missed class.
- Workshop Refunds
Unless we cancel the workshop, there is no refund for workshops. You can sell and transfer your registration to another student, and if we have a waiting list, we are glad to help you find a purchaser.
- Show ticket Refunds
Unless we cancel the show, there is no refund for tickets. You can sell and transfer your registration to another student, and if we have a waiting list, we are glad to help you find a purchaser.